Tips for plucking your eyebrows at home
- Wash your skin with a cleanser and washcloth prior so your pores are clean and your skin is exfoliated. You do not want to have any dirt or dead skin interfering with the plucking process.
- Apply a serum to the eyebrows before to make the base of the hair follicle softer which allows a smoother plucking experience. If your serum has anti-inflammatory properties as well it helps to prevent the skin from getting red, irritated and inflamed. No one likes irritated bumps from eyebrow plucking!
- Have an idea of how you want your brows to look, if needed you can use an eyeliner to shape the brow and pluck around your desired shape.
- Less is more. Pluck with caution, you can always remove more but you cannot replace the hair once plucked! (Thank goodness, it does grow back if mistakes happen!)
- Do not pluck and drink. Just trust us on this one 😊
- Rinse with cool water after to help close the pores and soothe the irritated skin.
- If needed apply a serum or moisturizer after to hydrate and moisturize the skin. It helps the skin heal and recover from the plucking process.
- Now enjoy those beautiful shaped eyebrows, you beautiful human!